28 July 2006

Getting started with our blog

Hi everyone,

This actually "goes live" almost to the day 6 months after the BIG move (from the US to Ireland). Lots has already happened in our quest to completely reinvent our lives, slow down and become sane. Those events I'll catch everyone up on in a bit by uploading the letters to family and friends which have been emailed before now.

I anticipate this blog will help me:
  • keep up on my reflection of the life changing process we have undertaken
  • be a forum for conversation with others who want to become expats (or who are ahead of us on this journey)
  • be a place to post pictures of the places in rest of Europe, now just a small journey away.
Looking forward to hearing from others who: a) love Ireland, b) are adventurous or c) are much more hooked into this blog idea than I am :).

All the best for now,
ladyreinvention

No comments: